安诺卡技术学院的机器人 & 电子工程技术 program prepares students to work with mechatronics, robotics, 自动化和控制, 计算机服务、网络和生物医学设备.
Students gain a thorough understanding of how computers and machines communicate, 系统级故障排除, and a solid education in electronic engineering technology fundamentals.
The 电子工程技术 (EET) program offers a 72-credit Robotic and 电子工程技术 Associate of Applied Science (AAS) degree that prepares students to work with mechatronics, robotics, 自动化和控制, 电脑维修/网络, biomedical equipment.
Students gain a thorough understanding of how computers and machines communicate as well as 系统级故障排除, and a solid education in electronic engineering technology fundamentals.
- Lasers and Optics
- Motor control
- Project management
由电子工程行业的领导者设计, 该方案提供了一个全面的, hands-on, 以就业为导向的课程. Students obtain a solid education in electronic engineering fundamentals, mechatronics, robotics, 自动化和控制, 电脑维修/网络 and 生物医学设备技术员(BMET).
Full-time students can obtain an Electronic Technician diploma in two semesters, and an Associate of Applied Science (AAS) degree in four semesters.
Financial assistance is available for those who qualify and there are several EET program-specific scholarships available.
- 人际交往和就业能力: 与同行和客户进行专业沟通, ethical and appropriate verbal and nonverbal communication skills; by accepting constructive feedback and displaying appropriate behavior; participating as a member of a team, 展现领导力和终身学习技能.
- Electronic Theory:Demonstrate a solid understanding of electronics; by interpreting electronic schematics and diagrams; research, organize and interpret information from various technical sources; identifying components; electronic test equipment used by technician in industry.
- Mechatronic Systems: Convey the understanding of complex relationships between sections of specialized equipment through written, verbal, 和/或示范方法.
- Troubleshooting: Demonstrate principles of troubleshooting and logical diagnosis by using critical thinking skills to define, analyze, 实现一个解决方案.
- 机电整合应用程序:Evaluate and determine that all mechatronic equipment is in proper working condition, ensuring a safe, 可靠的制造环境.
- Safety Compliance: 以专业的态度参与课堂, by acting in compliance with documented safety procedures and appropriate industry standards.
As part of the 电子工程技术 (EET) program, the Electronic Controls Technician Associate of Applied Science (AAS) degree provides students with the technical knowledge and practical experience necessary for an exciting career in electronics, 自动化和控制, 电脑维修/网络, 生物医学设备技术员(BMET)和工程支持.
This program requires completion of the following fifteen credits of general education from at least three goal areas of the Minnesota Transfer Curriculum (MnTC). Refer to the MnTC course list 选修课程:
|Course Number||Course Title||Credits|
|ETEC 1102||Mechatronics 1 DC||3|
|ETEC 1113||Mechatronics 2 AC||3|
|ETEC 1141||Circuit Analysis||
|ETEC 1250||Digital 1||3|
|ETEC 1260||Lasers and Optics||2|
Students can choose to complete any of the electronics programs part-time. Part-time students will take longer to complete their program than students who follow the full-time sequence listed on the official program guides. 因为可能不是每个学期都开设所有课程, it is important for part-time students to reach out to their faculty advisor for help in planning their long-term, 兼职课程顺序.
Below, new students can find the first semester part-time course options. After the first semester, work with your faculty advisor to plan future semesters.
Course options may differ depending on whether you plan to start in the fall or spring semester. ETEC courses for new students are not always available in the spring term. A full-time student in any electronics program would take 16 credits their first semester. 非全日制学生必须修满至少10个学分.
Important: Students who place below college-level on the ACCUPLACER tests for Arithmetic and QAS (Quantitative Reasoning, Algebra & Stats) mathematics may benefit from starting with developmental math courses before any ETEC courses.
- These 3 courses are corequisites and therefore must be taken together.
- 除了发展数学课程, AAS degree students starting in the spring semester also have the option of starting with general education courses if no ETEC courses are being offered.
学生必须获得累计2分.0 GPA or higher to be eligible for graduation from this program.